Well, i have not been updating for some time, well sorry because my internet was down for some reason...
I had EL oral on mon. It was... okay i guess. I was the LAST person! Sian...
EL oral questions:
-your favourite subject in school?
-Do you agree that some subject are more important than others?
Thats all. LOL
I was so nervous lah. OMG. It was so fast. The examiners didnt really prompt me. There was some 5 sec silence before i continued. Wierd
Anw, yesterday, my mum and i discuss about hari raya kuihs... LOL. so fast discuss. Well, my mum both agree that we will have different kuihs and not like last year.
no hazelnut cookies. AWW. those are nice.
This year, we'll be trying cornflakes, M&M chocolate cookies and more. yummy!
Well, i'm not telling you more! :)
Prelims start tmr! ARGH!
We'll i dun expect to score and even get Bs... I'll just try my very best! haha.
What now????
-I watched the music video by Rihanna. it reminds me of silent hills. Not bad...
-Since i was offline for some time, i didnt know David A. has a new song... quite nice...
Did i say i got c6 for malay?
Well, i'm more than happy with the results. I had never pass malay since January...
now, i'm an official member of the library clas!!! LOL...
Thats all for now.
Wait! SS tmr! good luck! I hope DD and industrialization comes out!!! YEAH!!!

