Today's RHD was horrible. I only liked the video. Its nice. Everything else like the singing was .... Anw, there was a group of girls sang then suddenly, one of the spotlight exlopdes! Ya! It exploded and peices of glass fell to the teachers who were below it. Scary sia. Our school is either REALLY BUDGET or the girls who sang cause it to explode. Well, maybe it is overheated.... LOL
Besides RHD, i had the first In-line skating session. I was pretty nervous cos i dont noe how to skate but i was willing to learn. When i put it on, i just kept moving. I cant stop. Scary like wat sia. Conclusion: I cant balance yet. Need to work on it! Steady! I fell like 5 times? i just cant control it yet. I keep telling myself, Dont let the skates control you, YOU control the skates. BUT! It didnt work... Sobs. On the whole, i had fun (except for the body aches) and i wont stop till i'm a good at it!!!!
Well, i gtg now. Got POA test tmr-Financial analysis. C ya...
Labels: Aches from skating

