Hey hey!
Well, this week... lets recall...
Wednesday had Chemistry test. I have very little confidence in the test.. Hope to pass :)
Besides chemistry, we had maths test... LOL. no comment on that.
Thurs:
Got back maths... quite okay i guess...
Friday!
Drama day!
Fight between CM and melvyn. GASPS! Yes... Well, its about a calculator. I thought is abt maisarah, who deserves to get her. LOL LOL!!! joking arg Maisarah...
CM lost his calculator. He found it with melvyn but he claims it was his... Blah blah blah... Heng charles was there to control CM... I dun wanna do first aid... lol...
Well, FOR GOD SAKE! ALL of you pls name ur calculator. Put ur name... engrave it or wat lah... Dont let silly things ruin our friendship... lol...
Well, few more months to end of secondary school. AWW. I can still rememember what happened in sec 1:
-Imah had NICE hair. lol...
-Si hao was my first friend
-I remembered he wasnt so nice to me... lol
-I cant rmb how i met charles or aimaan or maisarah... lol sorry...
-Err, imah, sab and i spent alot of time tgr on Official opening- We were presentating solar cars. lol
-Well, thats all i can rmb... lol....

