< Potatoes. :D
Potatoes rule!
Saturday, April 19, 2008 @ Update!!!
Well, i'm here to update... haha...

So, this week, we got back our class test... All of them was horribly done. I have been failling... What am i doing? or what am i NOT doing? Oh my gosh... is scary to think abt o levels cos is drawing nearer!!!

Well, american idol rocks!!! wee!!! The partipants are so talented. All them are!!! I'm hoping David cook wins cause when he sang Mariah carey's 'Always be my baby' it was so beautifully sung... Heres the clip:



Its nicely sung compared to the rest of the participants :) The first 20seconds sounded weird but when he continued... It was... WAH!!!

Well, MYE is next week... I am so not prepared for MT... I think i'm going to fail it...

My hopes for my MYE is to get all B3s except for MT :)

HAHA..FAT HOPE LAH... dots =.="

Dun noe what to blog...

Well, i really hope to be an accountant someday... I dun noe why i want to become one. I just got a feeling thats my job... Sounds lame... yup but its true. i just want it... yup..

If i cant make it to accountancy, i'll go bank and finance. If not, i'll go YJC or nursing... haha. seriously, nursing will be one of my choice. Why? because i just love helping people, doing first aid and stuffs.. I guess i have some of my mum's genes cause she is a nurse too. However, she said it is a tiring job but wat the heck, i'm helping people :)

My dad's works in a manufacturing sector... DnT.. urgh i hate it... maybe thats why i dun really like DnT... I should have opted for FnN... urgh!!!

Well... I going to have a maths marathon at 8.30pm to 2am... I'm going to drill myself with maths... Haha.. mugging...

well, thats all for now... i'll need to prepare for the marathon :)

Labels:

oh hello stranger
Hello stranger, do you like potatoes? I oh-so-love potatoes, they give me high sensations. If you hate potatoes, I hate you. So, go join the anti-potato-ians and hide in a corner.

potato chips

Iskandar Bin Ali



Facebook

Iskandar Bin Ali is a fan of

Super JuniorSuper Junior
Iskandar Bin Ali
Singapore Poly
Dip in Financial Informatics
SP Red Cross
Humanitarian Network
Ex-Adssian
Bwahahaha, POTATOES SHALL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

train to nowhere
friends
Me
Iskandar's Tumblr
ADSS
Adss RCY
Amirah
Khairul
Syahira
Geraldine
Charles
Aimaan
Yong Yee
Jia Li
Saerah
Shermin
Syafiqah
Darel
Sabina
Syukri
Summer
Joanne

Ex-colleagues

Chong You
Yong Xiang

SP
Nicholas
Vivien
Yanling

Edwin
Pricilla
Yao Zhong
Wylie
Xin Yi
Leon
Bexton
Hadah
Dean
Noelle
Shiting
Joei
Se7en