< Potatoes. :D
Potatoes rule!
Sunday, March 2, 2008 @ Update
Well, I have not updated my blog for a long long long time...

Lets see....

CA1 was badly done. Most of my subjects are C6-C5 grade. Terrible. Well, I guess is a 'wake up call' or something. Urgh... Totally sucks...

Hmm... The JI guy escaped... '...' How the hell he escaped? Its so embarrasing...
My friend say that there are 2 possiblities:
-He Really escaped due to luck
-He used some magical voodoo black magic thingy to escape

I noe the last one sounds lame, but hey! its still possible

I think he escapes with the help of a police officer or something... Yeap. Maybe a corrupted officer free him? Possible...

E-learning on Thurs and Fri...
WTH. is so lame... I'll rather come to school and study...

A week ago, i did homework at my sister's room for a change and something disturbed me...









cute rite?

Hahaha

bye bye

oh hello stranger
Hello stranger, do you like potatoes? I oh-so-love potatoes, they give me high sensations. If you hate potatoes, I hate you. So, go join the anti-potato-ians and hide in a corner.

potato chips

Iskandar Bin Ali



Facebook

Iskandar Bin Ali is a fan of

Super JuniorSuper Junior
Iskandar Bin Ali
Singapore Poly
Dip in Financial Informatics
SP Red Cross
Humanitarian Network
Ex-Adssian
Bwahahaha, POTATOES SHALL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

train to nowhere
friends
Me
Iskandar's Tumblr
ADSS
Adss RCY
Amirah
Khairul
Syahira
Geraldine
Charles
Aimaan
Yong Yee
Jia Li
Saerah
Shermin
Syafiqah
Darel
Sabina
Syukri
Summer
Joanne

Ex-colleagues

Chong You
Yong Xiang

SP
Nicholas
Vivien
Yanling

Edwin
Pricilla
Yao Zhong
Wylie
Xin Yi
Leon
Bexton
Hadah
Dean
Noelle
Shiting
Joei
Se7en