< Potatoes. :D
Potatoes rule!
Sunday, February 3, 2008 @ Update
Well, i have not update my blog for a long time...

Class has been busy with studies... Class tests competitions... urgh.. BUSY
CNY is coming, means i can 'relaxed' abit. Relax? Hahaha. I forgot how that felt...

CA1 is in 2 weeks time... Urgh... Aim for B4 for all subjects :)

Idk wat to update...
Oh ya, the class been playing, chop chili chop chop. Weird and complicated game..
View aimaan's blog for more info

I hate DnT... Quite confused which syallbus to follow, wat to do...
Teachers, plz be more organized...

Chem was fun... Redox thingy...

Oxidation=loss of electrons

reduction=gained of electrons...

blah blah blah

Physics. Oh god plz...

Electromagnetic induction? Urgh

Maths.. Locus.. okay lah

Humans... Test=die haha

Eng= okay i guess. Oh ya...
we had presentation on thurs,
wanted to do powerpoint but lack of time does not permit it...

sry guys...

My friend said i'm too stressed... Really?
He said that i should relax... I'm too tensed up...
lol. he said that i need to relax, de-stress... dun push to hard...

that friend got L1R4=16
wah... trying to go Biomedical science at NP
Good luck

Another friend
L1R4=12
Wah... Going for biz in SP

Congrats peeps...


Oh yes...
Went to Sheng Sion yesterday wif choon meng and TQ

Guess who we saw?
Mr Saktun

Yes. Mr Saktun wif his wife (i think)
Said hi.. Miss that guy
Mr Saktun plz come back, elctromagnetic induction
is confusing...
We chat for awhile
He said that we came back for sec 5 cos we were Sch Uniform
Choon meng told him that Jian Hao didnt make it

....

Went to cwp yesterday wif family for dinner
I tot i saw Mdm Norahan at cold storage
but it wasnt her. Miss her too

I complained to mum that i didnt do hw the whole day yesterday.
She said ok wat, tmr(today) can do
Now i noe why i procrastinate...
I asked my mum should i go JC?
She said, if my results are good, why not?
But she recommend to go poly. better... =.=


Well, thats it i guess...

Labels: ,

oh hello stranger
Hello stranger, do you like potatoes? I oh-so-love potatoes, they give me high sensations. If you hate potatoes, I hate you. So, go join the anti-potato-ians and hide in a corner.

potato chips

Iskandar Bin Ali



Facebook

Iskandar Bin Ali is a fan of

Super JuniorSuper Junior
Iskandar Bin Ali
Singapore Poly
Dip in Financial Informatics
SP Red Cross
Humanitarian Network
Ex-Adssian
Bwahahaha, POTATOES SHALL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

train to nowhere
friends
Me
Iskandar's Tumblr
ADSS
Adss RCY
Amirah
Khairul
Syahira
Geraldine
Charles
Aimaan
Yong Yee
Jia Li
Saerah
Shermin
Syafiqah
Darel
Sabina
Syukri
Summer
Joanne

Ex-colleagues

Chong You
Yong Xiang

SP
Nicholas
Vivien
Yanling

Edwin
Pricilla
Yao Zhong
Wylie
Xin Yi
Leon
Bexton
Hadah
Dean
Noelle
Shiting
Joei
Se7en