Well, lots of stuffs happen today:
Feeling rather down. I didnt realize that my best friend will do such a thing to me.
Rather disappointed with him. Hmm, maybe he is that type of person lah... It hurts to think of it that it came from my best friend... Ok. lets dun talk abt it. Urgh... I pray to God that he will be punish... Haha
I pray to God thingy....
Stay back with Imah, Aimaan, Shermin and Ms Yeo. Haha. Ms Yeo, you should consider teaching as a career of your choice, i understood wat you taught me... I think...
Feeling much better now. Wasnt feeling so well after the 'You noe wat happen to, you noe Who' Tot of taking MC tmr but on second thought, Tmr is Humans day... Love humanities...
Sometimes i feel that i am not being appreciated... Is like as if i dun exist... Weird? Yap, Urgh... I keep thinking that people are using me, but i keep saying no... Friends dun do that rite? Do they?
This year(2008), I finally see some true colours of my classmates... Many have changed over the past few years but i didnt think they will turn into as such... That true...
I dun think i'll be going to Botak Jones on Sun... I dun feel like it...
Wah! I just cannot stop thinking of wat happen... I feel like going to the 'dark' side. Maybe i should join the outcast/no friends/dun appreciate this ppl/loser/pathetic group.... Feeling weird rite now...
Urgh.. I dun know lah... I'm confused...

