< Potatoes. :D
Potatoes rule!
Saturday, December 29, 2007 @ Update...
Ok. Let me update...

So i went to watch I am legend with Melyvn at Cathay cinelsure. Haha. Me and melyvn... Anw, the movie was great, I think. Wah! So scary the zombie creatures. Melyvn was scared too. He said that his heart want to 'pop' out. =.=" Nice show... Highly recommended. But they was some stuffs in the show which was not explain properly and there were some inlogical stuffs. But nice show cos I LOVE ZOMBIES! haha. Really. So scary...

Anw, after the show Melyvn and I went shopping at Orchard. haha. We went to Takashimaya, look around at kunikuniya (I dun noe how to spell that bookstore)Then we went to Wisma Atria look around at Topman which was so crowded cos they were having a mad sale... lol Then we saw one of our schoolmate from 4N2 at the foodcourt there. I cant remember her name lol. Aini i think. Then we crossed to the other side and shop around at The Hereen. Cool place. I keep seeing Newurbanmale store everywhere, i thought i was seeing things but i wasnt cos there were many outlets in that mall. lol. Then I went in to Adidas store and bought a sling bag... It was the only nice bag available cos the rest wasnt my type. Lol. Yea. Melyvn bought a shoe bag =.= haha. He paid by nets Wah.... Then he keep saying he has no money...

From there we walked and talked to Plaza Singapura... Haha.... Then we sat at the food court ate desserts cos we were full from eating popcorn during the movie. Then we went in to sports connection store. We both bought a water bottle cos $20. Haha. Then melyvn tot his water bottle cos $17 and he brought only $20 which was spent for movie tix, popcorn and lunch and the store rule was that minimum purchase of $20 to use nets. Haha. Then he asked me to pay for him first then i asked him to to buy something worth $3. Haha. Then Melyvn asked the cashier how much was it and she said $20. LOL. We were fooled by the sign. LOL.

We then walked around and i asked him whether he want to play Time crisis 2 (Arcade game) haha. But he refused. lol. We went to Daiso to look around. lol. He say we are like Aunties buying groceries.lol Walk walk... Then we took the train home. We talked about our future (lol), ambitions, friends... Then i asked what do you think will happen in 10 years? He say he will get married by then. lol. No, he didnt say that. He say he didnt know. I told him i'll have open hse for Hari Raya every year to keep contact. lol...

We then went to Mcdonalds for Supper. Lol. He ate Fries while i drank Vanilla milkshake... LOL. Then we went home at 10am. Abty 11hrs of walking and talking... lol

well, thats it. haha

Labels:

oh hello stranger
Hello stranger, do you like potatoes? I oh-so-love potatoes, they give me high sensations. If you hate potatoes, I hate you. So, go join the anti-potato-ians and hide in a corner.

potato chips

Iskandar Bin Ali



Facebook

Iskandar Bin Ali is a fan of

Super JuniorSuper Junior
Iskandar Bin Ali
Singapore Poly
Dip in Financial Informatics
SP Red Cross
Humanitarian Network
Ex-Adssian
Bwahahaha, POTATOES SHALL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

train to nowhere
friends
Me
Iskandar's Tumblr
ADSS
Adss RCY
Amirah
Khairul
Syahira
Geraldine
Charles
Aimaan
Yong Yee
Jia Li
Saerah
Shermin
Syafiqah
Darel
Sabina
Syukri
Summer
Joanne

Ex-colleagues

Chong You
Yong Xiang

SP
Nicholas
Vivien
Yanling

Edwin
Pricilla
Yao Zhong
Wylie
Xin Yi
Leon
Bexton
Hadah
Dean
Noelle
Shiting
Joei
Se7en