Today was my Grandma birthday. Went dinner wif her, celebrating the 58 years of living. haha. Quite fun lah.
I'll be having a brownie competion. Me VS my mum. Haha. My mum will be baking walnut brownies (boooorrinng!). I on the other hand, will be baking moist brownies topped with chocloate icing, sprinkled with cut macadamia nuts. Yummy!!! haha. WHO WILL WIN??? Do check my blog for the verdict.
Well, my com is spoilt. Tats y i have not be updating often and not been online too. Currently using sis com. Urgh. I'm now asking mu mum for a new com (wait long long hor?). My com is 7 yr old alr. Abt time to go to cementry. LOL. My mum just bought a chair massager. How to spell? massage? massager? Oh ya. So the chair cost $2300. ARGH!!! I was like WTH! SHe said she's tired after going to work. That chair is from Ogawa. OMG. SO ex!!! BUT, i can also use! haha.
So do check out for more update on the verdict on the brownies! Haha

