Well, I'm going to 5N. yay!!! Was so scared while waiting for the results. I was no 31 to take and could you imagine the stress when you see your friends who are infront of you taking the results and either cry or smile... I was like, Oh plz, hurry up, i want to noe my results
Wah, i think that moment was the most scariest moment of my life. My heart could pop out any second and finally, YES!!!, 5N, here i come
My Thank You list:
My parents!!! haha. Love you guys.. Thank you for the encouragement for not giving up and nagging at me for playing games instead of studying... :)
My nenek!!! haha. Love you.. haha. Thanks for the encouragement too :) haha
My friends:
Charles for sticking with me all this while and making me laugh like siao. Buddy
Si Hao: Hahaha. thanks for the teachings and encouraging me to suceed :) haha Buddy
Melyvn: Hahaha. Thanks for being LAME so that i could laugh at you. haha no lah BFF
Imah!: Haha. You make me laugh like siao... Haha. Thanks arh Bestie
Syafiqah: Thanks for shouting Chen Jie to shut up. Noisy lah that boy... Also, thanks for making me happy when i'm down. :) BFF
Chen Jie: Going to miss you lah... Thanks for teaching me maths hor and the jokes :)
Saerah: Dun give up tau!!! You will always be my bestie :) haha
Aimaan: haha. BFC member. haha. Thanks for helping me out. I could always count on you! BFF
Maisarah!!! haha. So funny!! You shout suddenly could laugh like .... haha thanks BFF
Well, i think thats it. if i didnt mention you, sorry. I wasnt thinking of you but thanks anw..
Oh yes. Thanks to all my teachers for encouraging us to perserve to the very end. Thanks for your teachings and jokes... Hahaha
Did i miss anyone? I doubt so
Anw, thanks to all for helping me. I really appreciate it :)

