Bored lah...
Anw, my family has just returned from KL trip. Well, they said that the trip wasnt that fun without me... haha. :)
I cant believe they only bought clothes... No souveniers...Omg.. They just broken the travelling rule: Always buy souveniers for your love ones and those who you are close with...
Haha. lame...
OMG: In abt 10 days, schools starts... YAY!!! I miss school lah.. First day i think will be scolding day... "class, this year you will be taking your O Level... You better pull up your socks and dun fool around. You made it through N level doesnt mean you will make it through O level..."
Something like that lah... Hahaha...
Yay!!! Means class test and CA1 is near!!! hahaha...
Shit! Class test and CA1... How ar?
Alamak!!! I forgot everything.. POA: Bank overdraft Debit or Credit ar? forgot alr... Shit.
Later, i'll be going my aunt's condo... Yay!!!
She has 3 cats: One orange cat named Botan (lame rite), one white cat named Seith or keith or something like that lah... (White cat must have HIGH CLASS name) and one black kitten with white patch at its nose and wears socks (its paws are white so he is wearing socks) named Pak hitam ( Mr black in malay).
I'll be taking pictures and i'll post it here ok?
Later :)

