Haha. It has been quite a while since i update my blog. haha. Ok...
First thing i would like to blog is abt the Pedra Branca case between Sg and Msia. Haha. Who do you think will win in this case? I hope is SG. haha. serious. Because, i think is quite true that for 130 years of Singapore rule over Pedra Branca,Msia did not say anything... Den suddenly, Msia then want to claim Pedra Branca for their own... Strange? Yeap...
Ytd, i bake brownies. YAY!! Abt three pans of yummy, chunky, fudgie, sweet, chocolately brownies. Is so GORGEOUS!!! Damn delicious!! Well, i baked the brownies bcos my youngest sis have a class party and she has to bring something...
Next week, hmm, i think i'll baking either cupcakes or MUFFINS!!! muahaha. Aha! I feel like baking Chocolate Cheesecake... Yummy. That cheesecake is sweet, cheesy, and SOOO delicious... haha.
I'm hungry... I feel like opening a cake shop... Hhaha. Baking :)
I prefer baking to cooking cos its easier, tastier, and simple. Muahaha...
bye

