< Potatoes. :D
Potatoes rule!
Sunday, October 28, 2007 @ Minutes before Chalet....
Now is 10.30am and in 4 hours, i will be going to the chalet at Aloha Loyang... Is a class chalet... I hope everything runs smoothly... It has been so tired planing and shopping for the chalet and ...... Sian.. Well, today is English P1 & P2 & Maths P1... Sian... My friends are like rushing for Os and i'm playing afool, I guess thats the benefits of a normal Acad student... Relax... No rush.... Enjoy life.. DOTS.

Well, taking Os next year and i hope i can really make it to 5N... Is like wth... All eyes will be on me now, being the eldest, I have to set the standard... I guess i did... Cos my sister who is currently Sec 1 was No. 4 in level and class position... I was like WTH. You? 4? I was like No. 7 wen i was in Sec 1... Wosh... I'm kinda afraid cos i'm like being the first in my family (between me, my sis, my younger sis) to take my Os... Must set standard.... U noe y? Because, is like a cycle.. If i do well, my sis will look up to me and do well too and when my sis do well, my youngest sis will also do well because it has pressured her to NOT break the cycle of sucess... LOL... Well, if i DONT do well, my younger sis will have the mentality of 'why should I do well wen my elder bro doesnt?' and wen that happens.... I think u noe what is next...

Yesterday b4 i slept, i have this thought... What should i be wen i grow up? Well, i think my passion lies in maybe medicine cos i kinda enjoy First Aid (lol)... maybe in tourism sector? Hmm, maybe but.... i love cooking too but... what im i thinking? a chef? in Singapore? Singapore strength lies in medicine, science and mathematics, so i ought to take the opportunity... Sian... I nvr think so far b4, i only think abt my NO level (N + O=NO level) lol...

Talking abt medicine, my family(WHOLE) has lots of lifesavers... Theres 1 firemen, 1retired firemen, 2 nurses... No doctors... lol Maybe im the first? Nah... So maybe that explains everything... Maybe is in my blood... Haha.. I read this article few days ago in Berita Harian (Malay newspaper).. it says...that in this family there are 6 doctors, the father and the rest of the males (all the bros...) lol Yea... that is like WTH.. almost all in the family are doctors... i showed my mum the article and my mum smiled... she said 'if u become a doctor, i will be very proud of u' I was like.... Me? I'm just a NA student....

Sian... I have been watching anime online (Dont ask me watch anime is that)... Is all magical stuffs... Fantasy... Kinda prefer fantasy cos is different... Quite bored with the normal stuffs... Thats all i guess...

oh hello stranger
Hello stranger, do you like potatoes? I oh-so-love potatoes, they give me high sensations. If you hate potatoes, I hate you. So, go join the anti-potato-ians and hide in a corner.

potato chips

Iskandar Bin Ali



Facebook

Iskandar Bin Ali is a fan of

Super JuniorSuper Junior
Iskandar Bin Ali
Singapore Poly
Dip in Financial Informatics
SP Red Cross
Humanitarian Network
Ex-Adssian
Bwahahaha, POTATOES SHALL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

train to nowhere
friends
Me
Iskandar's Tumblr
ADSS
Adss RCY
Amirah
Khairul
Syahira
Geraldine
Charles
Aimaan
Yong Yee
Jia Li
Saerah
Shermin
Syafiqah
Darel
Sabina
Syukri
Summer
Joanne

Ex-colleagues

Chong You
Yong Xiang

SP
Nicholas
Vivien
Yanling

Edwin
Pricilla
Yao Zhong
Wylie
Xin Yi
Leon
Bexton
Hadah
Dean
Noelle
Shiting
Joei
Se7en