Now, abt the Hari Raya... I had fun lah. Here are the pictures taken: Let the pictures do the talking....
Here is my mum and my youngest sister... Yea. My sister is lame
Yes. Is at the wrong side, lazy to turn la. Anw, this is my Grandma
Ntg much i guess, went to my Grandma's house first, then to my aunt hse (My father side). Ate lots of food:
My breakfast, prepared by my MUM
Food prepared by my Grandma...
Well, had fun... Let me tell you something:
I cant remember who said this during the reunion, but he/she said: Bsk nak pergi kubur? ( Tmr want to go graveyard?) Well, you see my late great Grandmother passed away early this year and by going to the graveyard, we say some prayers and stuffs like that....
Then my Granduncle said: bsk? Jangan! Mesti banyak orang. Nak pergi kubur, pergi second week, jgn first week. Banyak orang! (Tmr? Don't. Got alot of ppl. If want to go graveyard, go second week, not first week.)
Well, he said it was like telling us go graveyard on second week, not first week.... Like asking us to die on second week, not first week. First week got lot of ppl, so dun go. LOL. Yea, We laughed upon hearing him saying that... LOL
Tmr going to take a hired bus, to go outing at all my relatives from those on to those in Bedok... Alot huh? Yea...
Well take lots of pics tmr and post it here...
Anw, To all my friends:
I may be insentive to your feelings
I may forget you sometimes
I may hate you
I may quarel with you at times
I may be sarcastic and hurt your feelings
I may wished you were dead
I may be sickening at times but:
Plz forgive me. I didnt mean to hurt you... Maybe i was to caught up if N levels
that i forget you guys or wat but
You guys will always be in my heart, since i had fun and enjoyed being your classmate. Seriously, I do..
Fogive me k?
Selamat hari Raya...

